Thursday, May 19, 2011

Psalm 121:1-4

I lift up my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot slip--
He who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, He who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

**So....the above is what Bryson memorized for the Speech Meet. I love nothing more than hearing my child recite the Word of God! Bryson worked on it so much that Hudson pretty much knows it all, too! Want to hear something cool?? When Hudson had his surgery last month, Miss Martha (H's AMAZING teacher!) sent him a 'get well soon' letter. She created it and it is co cute! At the bottom of the letter, she put the first two verses (Psalm 121:1-2). Bryson was already working on memorizing the verses, but Miss Martha didn't know that! I love how God works like that...and how He put that verse on her heart...to send to Hudson. When I showed Hudson's letter to Bryson, the day that H got it in the mail...Bryson was SO excited that it was the same passage he was working on! When Lily died, the day before the Speech Meet, Bryson was so sad. He was crying...and I was able to talk to him and remind him of these words from the Lord. This passage has very special meaning to us now....for several reasons!**

No comments:

Post a Comment