Friday, June 22, 2012

Just had to share....

About a month ago, I came across a CUTE, little website called Very Jane. I now get daily emails from them, with their "deals of the day." Lots of things that you can buy through Very Jane are "Etsy-ish" and so cute. Usually, there are great deals and the shipping charges are low as well. It has been fun to purchase a few things here and there....because now, every time I go to the mail box....I wonder if "today's the day" that I will receive something fun! A friend also told me about another site, called Groop Dealz. It's very similar to Very Jane....with darling items, too. Check them out!! I don't think you will be sorry! Happy shopping! :)

4 comments:

  1. Fun site - thanks for sharing! And look at your baby ticker...only 24 more days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I LOVE this website, thanks for sharing! I already ordered 2 flower clips for the new baby. I've shared it with all of my friends & family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you girls love it! I have ordered about five things now and it's fun to check the mail everyday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you girls love it! I have ordered about five things now and it's fun to check the mail everyday!! :)

    ReplyDelete