Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Faithful God

Today is my 14th anniversary! I got teary eyed earlier....looking through wedding photos...and remembering that day. I thought I loved Josh on October 17, 1998....but I had NO idea how much more I would grow to love him over the next fourteen years. Today, I can honestly say that my love for him has grown and deepened....and I pray it continues to do so. The Lord has been so good to us. I look at my three handsome boys....realizing that they are each "products" of our love. I thank God for ALL of my boys!! The Lord has been faithful to Josh and I....and to our growing family. Through joys and hardships...trials and tears....through laughter and sadness...anger and moments of frustration...smiles and elation....HE is the only One who can receive the glory!! All glory, honor, and praise to the One who put Josh and I together....and to the One who blesses us daily. Happy Anniversary, Josh....the love of my life. Thank You, Jesus.....

No comments:

Post a Comment