Thursday, March 17, 2011

All about JESUS!

I am so behind on blogging and I still have to tell you about my awesome trip last weekend....

BUT...

Pieces of My Past

I just have to share with you that today, I got to attend Brielle's Celebration of Life service! What an AMAZING service it was. Brielle's life pointed people straight to Jesus, the faith of her family continues to point people straight to Him, and the thousands that were there today testified to the fact that Brielle has left an incredible legacy.

Wow. I am experiencing a whole range of emotions:
...feeling so sad for her family.
...feeling so blessed to have been small part of today.
...feeling thrilled for Brielle because she's in the arms of her Savior (and she is 100% healed)!
...feeling heartbroken for the ones left behind, who miss her so dearly.
...feeling passionate about others knowing Jesus so that they can spend eternity with Him (and me!)
...feeling thankful to my friends/mom...who helped with my kids today, so I could go to the service...

It was amazing to hear Brielle's parents, little sister, pastor, aunt, and best friend tell about her personality, her love for the Lord, her constant evangelizing, her love for animals, her lack of complaining through the cancer, her series of bible studies/questions that she put together for a group of friends....and the list goes on. Brielle was only thirteen when she went Home, but she has impacted thousands.....

I have never been to a service that was more about Jesus Christ than this one.....

Brielle- WOW. You have impacted so many. I pray that people can say the same about me, when the Lord takes me Home.

I just have to throw this out here, but....if you do NOT know Christ....I invite you to get to know the ONE and ONLY....TRUE...LIVING GOD!!!!!!

Brielle was at peace with dying, because she knew that the moment she left this earth- she would be with Jesus.

Do YOU know that if you died today, you would go to heaven???
How do you know???
It's not about being "good"..."doing the right/moral things"....it's not about religion....
We cannot get to heaven by "doing" any of those things.

We get to heaven by having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. There is NO other way to get there! Am I sounding passionate??? It's because I am. I left Brielle's service very impassioned about spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ. It's by His grace...and the blood that He shed upon the cross...that we can enter into a relationship with Him. Knowing Him and loving Him, not just "belief" that there is "a God," is what secures our eternal future. I beg of you....invite Him into your life. If you don't know the Lord, or if you don't believe in Him....I suggest you cry out to Him. Ask Him to reveal Himself to you. He will NOT leave you hanging. When you call, He's ready to talk!!

My God never leaves, never forsakes, never fails.
My God died, so that I may live.
My God is preparing a place for me...
and my God does not want anyone to perish and experience hell.
My God wants to be YOUR God.

If you have questions, you can email me at:
2boys2love@gmail.com

*Sorry for all of my CAPS and bold lettering....I told you, I'm feeling very passionate right now!!

Praise You, Lord....that Brielle is no longer in pain....that she is fully restored....and that she is enjoying her eternal Home, with her eternal God!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to her Celebration of Life service today but I am at home pretty sick :(
    What an amazing thing that a 13 year old girl had such a huge impact. Thank you for sharing your passion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're sick! It was cool to see how many people came to be a part of it. You're right....so amazing that she has had such an impact on so many! :) Let's meet up soon!

    ReplyDelete