Thursday, March 24, 2011

Prayer Closets....

My friend and I would like to introduce you to a new prayer blog. Our prayer for you is that you would visit it and be encouraged. The prayers shared on the blog are ones that the Lord spoke to us during quiet times with Him. When we are willing to "be still" before Him, He will speak to our hearts. I encourage you to listen and see what He puts on your heart as well.

Please visit....

www.prayer-closets.blogspot.com

....and be blessed and encouraged today!!

Thank You, Jesus....for being a reachable God. Thank You for your truths and Your promises. It's our desire to bring glory and honor to Your Name!!!


"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!"
-Psalm 46:10

"Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." -Romans 15:13


No comments:

Post a Comment