Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hudson's Graduation

Hudson graduated from ABC Preschool on May 26th! Where did the school year go? Miss Martha taught our boy SO much, and this was an amazing year for Hudson (and for us!)! Now that summer is here, I am hoping I can catch up on posting some pics!! I am so behind and there are hundreds of photos that I've wanted to share...yet haven't! :(

Here is my attempt at catching up on (part of) the last month...


Hudson and two of his favorite classmates: Brett and Blake
(are they in preschool or high school??)
The kids did a Spring Program before the graduation! SO cute!
Hudson was a white flower and didn't want a speaking part. He's all boy, but he did really well and didn't cry or make a fuss about wearing the head band (I was shocked!)!

After the program, it was time for the caps and diplomas! Hudson led the class in the flag salute!
Here is Hudson, receiving his diploma from the beloved Miss Martha!

*After the program and graduation, the kids got to have a pool party in Miss Martha's back yard! It was such a fun day! More photos are a comin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment