Saturday, June 25, 2011

father's day 2011

we had a great father's day this year! we went to church and then went to one of josh's favorite restaurants: the original house of pancakes (not to be confused with ihop!)! after our yummy breakfast, we went to josh's sister's house, where we all hung out and chatted, and then headed to the park for a game of kickball! after visiting with josh's family, we went to my parents' house and BBQd steaks, played a few games of rummikub, and enjoyed some frozen yogurt!

jessy, josh, papa mark, shayna
me and the amazing father of my children!
our bro-in-law (eric) has a powerful kick!
bryson and auntie shayna scrambling after the ball....while josh makes it to second base!
bryson, daddy, hudson= my 3 handsome men
stopping for a family pic!
my incredible dad + the love of my life!
rummikub is lots of fun!
josh got 'tiger's blood' froyo- from golden spoon. ever wondered what "air freshener in your car after they wash it" would taste like? it would taste like 'tiger's blood.'
(we no likey. we no recommendo.)
father's day was a very fun day...and it's always awesome to spend those special days with the ones we love!

No comments:

Post a Comment