Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pikes Peak Park

My mom, sis, and I met at the park last week....and of course, I had to take my new toy along! Here are some photos I took with it!

Hudson is always ready to say..."Cheeeeeeese!"

Look at my cute Peytie Pie!

Bryson was chillin' in the tunnel!

Hudson....hammin' it up!

You can't really tell here, but this child has the LONGEST (most beautiful) eyelashes!

It's a miracle!! After ten tries....I actually got all three kids to look at me!

*These kiddos truly love each other! It's SO fun to watch them interact!! We had a fun day together!*

1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' the pics! Especially Bryson the ham! I can't believe how big they are all getting! It seems like just yesterday when I randomly called you to see how you were doing and you were all "I had Hudson yesterday". I miss you!

    ReplyDelete