Wednesday, July 28, 2010

34 reasons....

...why i love josh....


(it's his 34th birthday today!)

1. he's funny
2. he's witty
3. he's sensitive
4. he's fun and playful
5. he's a great dad
6. he acts like a kid a lot of the time...and our boys LOVE it!
7. he's a man of integrity
8. he's got a dry sense of humor
9. he's sarcastic
10. he encourages me
11. he kills bugs
12. he works hard
13. he provides for our family
14. he tells me i'm beautiful
15. he is generous
16. he is loyal
17. he's a great friend
18. he rubs my feet...a lot
19. he is a talented photographer...who captures all of our family memories!
20. he knows me better than anyone else, and he still loves me
21. he's my sounding board
22. he's very intelligent
23. he's committed
24. he loves to take the boys on "field trips"
25. he scoops the dog poo and takes out the trash
26. he is a good protector
27. he's silly
28. he's quiet and passive and lets me make lots of the decisions....(like where we should go to dinner)
29. he will sit through a chick flick, if i beg him to!
30. he calls me throughout the day...to say hi and to check in
31. he loves Jesus
32. he serves at church, even though he has to rise extremely early to do it...(and he doesn't tell people that he does it)
33. he "gets" me
34. he's sexy, cute, and handsome....all at the same time

happy birthday, hon. i love you as far as the east is to the west (hee hee). you are my best friend, and i am beyond blessed to be married to you. i am proud to be your wife. thank you for loving me and thank you for your commitment to the boys and me. we've been together nearly half our lives and honestly, i can't remember my life without you in it. wow! God is good...and He has been faithful to us. i praise Him and thank Him for giving you to me!! i love you so very much and i pray that your birthday is super special. can't wait for our family vacation and the memories that we will make! :)
love, krix


1 comment:

  1. Thanks hon, that was a nice surprise. I love you so much

    ReplyDelete