Thursday, July 1, 2010

my handsome date!


last night, bryson and i went on a date. i always know it's time for a date with my boy...when 98% of our relationship is "negative." now that he's home for the summer, we're spending a lot of time together. it's just that much of our time together consists of bryson getting in trouble, and me nagging/yelling. don't get me wrong....bryson is an amazing kid!! i love him more than life. he's so sweet to me and he is so bright! it's just that because bryson has a strong-willed personality (as do i), we often butt heads. we really needed some time...alone....together. bryson's location of choice was....chuck e. cheese's! we got a ton of tokens and had a blast playing games. i beat him at skee ball and basketball, and he kicked my booty on all of the video games. after that, we went to coldstone! it was a super fun night with my handsome boy!



bryson took some pictures on the way...

just the two of us....



cheers to chuck e.!

bryson picked out a ring for me (with some of his tickets)

glow-in-the-dark vampire teeth....soooo scary!



1 comment:

  1. How fun, what a special time to spend together. I love the idea of "date night" alone with your kids.

    ReplyDelete