Friday, February 18, 2011

...in the arms of Jesus....

thank you to those of you who have prayed (and continue to) for brielle and her family. brielle is now with Jesus. the bible says...

"We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord."
(2 Cor. 5:6)

as soon as brielle took her last breath here, she was with the Lord. wow....so incredible! she is no longer in pain. she is fully healed and restored...she is rejoicing and enjoying her new body!

the bible also says....

"The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart...."
(Psalm 34:18a)

please don't forget to pray for brielle's family!!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wept when I logged onto Brielle's blog and heard she had left us. I think I was crying more for her family, what a tragic loss for a parent. She is now dancing in Heaven with a big smile on her face...her journey is just begining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean. I think of how devastating the loss of a child would be- and I can't imagine going through that. So awesome for Brielle, while so heartbreaking for those she left behind! Thankful she's not in pain any longer....

    ReplyDelete