Tuesday, February 22, 2011

my loves....

every year i make a "pink/red" meal for all of my boys! this year, b had the day off of school....so we got to sleep in a bit and enjoy a family breakfast.

i like to get the boys little treats each year. their dishes were a part of their gift(s)....and they are both into hot wheels and legos now (so we got them each a car and a mini fig). i made pink pancakes, pink eggs, pink smoothies...and they each got a bowl of their favorite cereal (healthy/fake lucky charms)!

**funny story- my friend, theresa, picked me up some (very pricey) all natural food dye from whole foods. i was excited to make my boys their "special, approved breakfast!" well, i put the dye into the pancake batter and into the eggs....and the color changed when heated (which the bottle warned could happen). basically, the natural dye turned my pancakes and eggs...um, well....gray. everything looked so disgusting that i decided the dogs could have a special breakfast of their own. i started all over again, with the BAD stuff....and got a more desired color.**

josh got the "you are special today" plate!!
my littlest love!
my big love!
the love of my life...with our boys!
i got tulips from my hubby!
i love my boys...and was blessed to spend the day with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment