Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Lil "Question Asker"


Hudson is the king of questions. He asks them ALL the time. He is constantly curious. He often stumps me, and he always makes me laugh. Here are just a few of his questions from the past week....





What does y-e-o spell?


What's your favorite word in the whole world?


Why does "z" only say "zuh?"


When's it going to be Friday?


Could God nibble a giant in one bite?


Why do babies scribble?


So, people kill God's animals to eat?


Mom...I'm asking you- why will we be in heaven for a really long time?


Jesus is God, right? So, why did they send Jesus and God down here?


We will have "Jesus powers" in heaven?????


Who do you think is the best?


Why can jeans get ripped a lot of times?


Why did Gabriel move to a different house?

(Gabe is my friend's son)


Mom, is it true...what the guy is talking about?

(I was listening to a message on KWVE)


**This boy delights my heart. 'Course he drives me nuts, too....but I love his questions.**

No comments:

Post a Comment