Thursday, April 28, 2011

what are YOU?

a few weeks ago at church, my bible study group played this game where we were given a list of adjectives for each letter of the alphabet. we had to circle the word that best described us...for each letter in our name. i enjoyed this so much (ha!) that i decided to "use" it for the bible study i host in my home. all of us gals had some big laughs....and after the ladies left that night....i decided to have josh "play," too! today....bryson was sitting in my office and he found the list. i had him circle the ones that describe him...and i enjoyed his answers. here are the words that describe us....

k=kind
r=reluctant
i=inadequate
s=self-conscious
t=thrilled
i=inferior

(can you tell i have some issues?? all of my friends are so encouraging, and i'm thankful for women who remind me who i am IN CHRIST, when i feel some self doubt comin' on)

j=jocular
o=off-the-wall
s=skeptical
h=humbled

...and my ABSOLUTE favorite(s)....

b=brave
r=restless ('cause he doesn't get enough sleep...ha ha)
y=yielding (he's very patient, he says)
s=self-confident
o=off-the-wall (like father, like son!)
n=nice

...so tell me....what are YOU???

No comments:

Post a Comment