Wednesday, October 20, 2010

spoiled

this past weekend, josh and i celebrated our 12th!

my parents kept the kids for us, so that we could get away for a few days!

our friends (ryan and erin) let us stay in their condo, in palm springs....and i felt very spoiled.

josh and i got to sleep in (late!!).....lay by the pool....eat out....see a movie....

on saturday evening, we got a delivery. it was an edible arrangement from our friends, the lenocker's. i felt very spoiled.

josh and i got to dine at one of our favorite restaurants...ruth's chris. we enjoyed a wonderful dinner, and then we were brought a special dessert! i felt very spoiled.

when we got back home from our weekend away....i saw that my mom had folded all of my laundry, cut fresh roses and placed them around the house....changed the sheets on my bed...and she had picked up the whole house. not only all that...but my mom and dad had taken the kids to the pumpkin patch, to b's football game, to in-n-out, to church, and to get hair cuts. i felt very spoiled.

....taking a cheesy pic before heading out to dinner....

our edible arrangement....can you see the "12" made out of pineapple?!

...our special dessert at ruth's chris....

...can't believe it's been twelve years!!....

what a wonderful weekend as a couple! mostly, i feel spoiled by a God who has surrounded me with such amazing friends and family. He has given me the perfect husband in josh...and He has blessed our marriage and family. He is so good to me!

2 comments:

  1. You are spoiled...JUST KIDDING! I love you very much! Happy Anniversary girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not spoiled, you're blessed! You deserve all the "spoiling". What a wonderful weekend, glad you guys had such a great time. I can't believe it's been 12 years, I remember being at your wedding!

    ReplyDelete