Monday, August 24, 2009

The Best Bundt Ever!

I found a recipe yesterday, that I must have written down a long time ago. I had never made it, so I decided to give it a try! It's a lemon bundt cake from Paula Deen! We had company coming over, and I thought that it would be a yummy, summery delight! Boy, was I right! This is the most moist bundt cake I have ever had! There is a lot left, and I keep walking past it this morning. I am really trying to exercise self-control, but I am not sure how much longer I will be able to resist it. It's a good thing that the Bible study girls are coming tonight. I am sure they will polish it off!! Anyhow, I want to share the recipe with you....

Paula Deen's Lemon Bundt:

1 lemon cake mix (dry)
1 lemon instant pudding mix (dry)
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 can Mountain Dew

*Combine "dry" ingredients (cake mix and pudding mix), and mix together in a bowl. Mix "wet" ingredients together in another bowl. Combine wet/dry ingredients and blend well. Pour into a greased bundt pan. Bake for 45 minutes, at 325 degrees. Enjoy!!

NOTE: I am typically a chocolate kind of girl! I have to be in the mood for "fruity" desserts! If you are the same way, I just want you to know that you will still love this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment