Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bryson's Quote of the Day

Yesterday morning was a lazy one for me. Bryson crawled into our bed to watch TV and I slept until Hudson woke up. I went to get Hudson, to bring him (and his blanket) into our room and when I came back to my bed....there was a Bryson boy on my side...laying on my (SUPER COMFY) body pillow. I share most everything with these kids, but I don't share my body pillow (or my Fiber One Bars, as you saw from a previous post). I asked Bryson to move over to Josh's side and he said...

Bryson: Mom, esteem others higher than yourself.

Me: Um....Bryson, I do...all the time! I take you places, I cook your food...I....

Bryson: Mom! That's what you're supposed to do. That's what God made moms for.



Touche, Bryson....
(I didn't have a comeback!)

No comments:

Post a Comment