Thursday, April 22, 2010

"fashion faux pas" friday

some bloggers have wordless wednesday, not me! monday, or friday favorites.

welcome to my (new and exciting...hee hee) edition of a weekly post....



i am calling it fashion faux pas friday.



you're sure to get a good laugh at my expense each week. it's okay, though....
i am learning to be secure! ha!
***seriously, though....i just finished beth moore's book on insecurity and i am planning to share some insight(s) with you soon. i am headed to AZ today, for a simulcast on the book! when i'm back- i will share with you all of the wonderful things i have learned!***

alright....here's my first faux pas....enjoy! and, just so you know....i showed some of these photos to my friend, joanna (who's about to pick me up and take me to the airport). she (literally) had tears rolling down her face. yes- she was laughing that hard. at me.

happy friday and have a super duper weekend!





in my defense....i don't think this outfit would have been nearly as bad- had my mother not talked me into wearing her hideous coat. i love my mom, but she is partly (and/or fully) responsible for some of my most serious fashion crimes. you'll see. just you wait....! anyhow- i guess the hair and the nylons are pretty bad, too. and don't even get me started on the christmas decor in the background.

see ya! my ride's here!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - this is awesome! Keep 'em coming! Not that I particularly enjoy laughing at your expense, but it's always fun to see how we used to be. I might have to add this edition to my blog if I ever get the time and a scanner!!

    ReplyDelete