Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"Full"

our Easter was very "full!"
that's the best word i can come up with to describe it!
my heart felt "full" all day (and my stomach did, too).
my God is so good and He has blessed me beyond measure.
our day with family was incredible and the day was full of moments that i will treasure forever.

we woke the kids up (bright and early)...
looked through their baskets...
ate junky cereal (which i usually don't buy)....
got ready and went to church.
our church service was awesome!
pastor jack (hibbs) had a word from the Lord!
he gave an altar call at the end and many people went forward to accept Christ!
it was amazing!! and so touching!

after church, we headed to my cousin's (bee-you-tee-full) house (photos a comin')....
where we played all day, ate ourselves silly, hunted for eggs, conversed, watch a video that my cousin's hubby had made....and ate ourselves silly some more
(many photos of the food comin' soon, too!).
we said a lot of "He is risen(s)!" and my cousin's daughter told the story of Jesus' death and resurrection to all of the kids- by using resurrection eggs!

the day was full of blessings, food, fellowship, and fun!
i have SO many pics from our day, that i have to do several posts!
i am planning to share some family recipes, too!
for now, here are some photos of my beautiful family and the time that we shared!


one sleepy kid....with his basket.....
happy boys on Easter morn!!!
kristi, kari, kym, aunt georgia, kelly, barb (my mama), madison, gram, aunt gerene.....
"love at first sniff."
the only problem? they are both male dogs!
(tucker, my cousin's dog...and jackson, my parents' dog, met each other for the first time. they played all day and wore each other out.)
justin and kel (and baby girl, due 9/10)
peytie says, "cheeeeeese!"
my cousin's hubby, jason (the man of the house)...
papa and hudson (i love this pic of the two of them!)
pretty ladies....my sis and my cousin (the hostess)
me and my main squeeze....
alexa loves hudson and she's so good with him!
jack and peytie, listening to maddie!
madison told the kids the story of Jesus' death and resurrection....
with resurrection eggs!
peytie found an egg!
...going in for the kill (i mean "egg"...)
...a man on a mission!
smile!
all of the cute kiddos....alexa, jack, maddie, haylee, arianna,
hudson, sam, bryson, and peyton
yum!
aunt kelly gave the boys some silly string! thank you, sister....and just you wait....
good buddies....sammy and bryson
...ready for battle!
my cute cousin, kym....and my special gram!
my handsome cousin, brett....
this is pretty much how we all felt, after our super fun day together!


No comments:

Post a Comment