Monday, December 13, 2010

Brea Lights

On Saturday night, after a long afternoon of running errands and eating dinner out, we came across the Brea lights! The boys begged to "walk" the neighborhood, so we parked and bundled up! There were hundreds of people milling about! The houses look AMAZING! Some of the homeowners were out- selling hot chocolate, cookies, coffee, and Christmas "light up" balls! One owner had a snow machine going! We even saw a quartet and a piano player- playing out on the corners!! I fell in love with one of the homes...and I thought about how much fun these neighbors must have each year! What a super fun way to celebrate the season of Christmas!! My friends and all of our kids are hittin' up the Alta Loma lights this week, and the boys and I are really looking forward to that, too!






1 comment:

  1. Ahh, I miss those lights. We would go befor we moved! I love the new pictures of the boys. What a great idea to take them to the airport.

    ReplyDelete