Monday, December 20, 2010

party time...continued....

on saturday night, we had our "bible study" couples party! we did an italian-themed potluck, and a white elephant exchange. what an awesome night with lots of my most FAVORITE people in the whole wide world! we shared lots of laughs, lots of food, and lots of fun!!!!


me and my beautiful friend, leah!

Wendi- our lovely host...arranging the desserts!

My beautiful and sweet friend, joanna!!!

Tommy and Leah....

our gracious hosts....dan and wendi!

many of my "sisters" and closest friends!!

the handsome husbands....

the lovely host "shushing" the emcee during the gift exchange!

mmm....fruity pebbles!

sporting their under armour!

i wish i had snapped photos of the umbrella with a hole in it, the hideous photo album, and the candle holders with melted wax on them! josh made some special t-shirts....but i can't share them on here just yet! such an amazing night with our friends!!


**I don't get why my fonts get all messed up and why it underlines some stuff and not the rest! Soooo frustrating!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment