Friday, December 10, 2010

Traditions

About five years ago, we started a tradition- with our good friends, The Smiths. We meet at Crystal Court- to see Santa, ride the train, and eat at Ruby's! Even though we don't make a big deal about Santa (and B no longer believes), we do enjoy this yearly tradition.

There was a station for the kids to write letters to Santa....and Bryson wrote such a sweet note to him. It said:

Dear Santa-
Hi. Merry Christmas. Have fun delivering the presents. God bless you. Have a nice day!
Sincerely, Bryson

When it was time for the boys to visit with Santa, he read the note aloud and commented on what a great letter it was! He said that he was expecting the letter to be full of things that B wants for Christmas. Of course- my heart melted when I heard that! Santa chatted with the boys for a few minutes, and was very sweet with them.




After pictures, the kids got to ride the train (while eating unapproved candy canes). Bryson is getting way too big for it...but he still enjoyed it nonetheless.

A fun day was had by all!! :)
(I know I'm biased since I'm the mom....but aren't my boys handsome?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment