Friday, July 3, 2009

My Boys: Quotes of the Day

Hudson:
My mom watched the boys for me yesterday, so that I could go and get my license renewed at the DMV! I went to pick the boys up at my parents house, and Hudson had to go potty. As he was sitting there (making a #2)....my mom and I were standing there, talking to each other. Hudson looked up at us and said, "So girls....what are you doing?" Maybe you just had to be there, but it was funny that he called us "girls!"

Bryson:
A few days back, my good friend (Kim) came out to our house. We went on a walk down our river trail and Bryson rode his scooter, while I pushed Hudson in the stroller. There were lots of people out on the trail, walking and biking. Bryson kept saying "hello" to the passers by. At one point, he looked up at a lady walking past and said, "Sure is a nice night for a walk, isn't it?" A few minutes later, he looked up at the clouds...then looked back at me...and said, "Mom...look at the clouds! Don't they just look like a painting?" Indeed...it was a beautiful sunset!


"From the lips of children and infants You have ordained praise....."
-Psalm 8:2

No comments:

Post a Comment