Thursday, July 16, 2009

Our Miracle.....Part Two!

I just had to give you all an update!

The night that Hudson fell was so crazy and I think we were all just a bit shaken up! As we tucked Hudson into bed that night, Josh prayed that Hudson's bruise would be healed...and that the bruising would go away. Mind you, he had an inch and a half long bruise that popped up immediately after his fall! I went in to check on Hudson later that night, and to pray over him. I looked at his leg...and couldn't believe it.....but....the bruise was GONE! I stood there in disbelief, and then thought to myself....'maybe it's the lighting'.....'I will look again in the morning.' Well, I did check it again and it was....yep....still gone!! It was so cool to see God's hand in the whole ordeal! First, He protected Hudson...and then, as if that wasn't enough.....He healed him immediately, too. You are probably thinking I am a complete loon at this point....but I am okay with that. It is awesome to be able to see, first hand, how our Lord answers our prayers. I loved being able to talk to Hudson, as I pointed to his leg...to tell him what God had done for him! Nothing is impossible with Christ. He is awesome!

Luke 1:37- For nothing is impossible with God.

Matt. 17:20- He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Hebrews 11:1- Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.


1 comment:

  1. That's amazing! Just to let you know a few weeks ago a friend of mine wasn't so lucky. Her daughter climbed their dresser and the tv fell on her. She had to be air lifted to Salt Lake City, four hours from us. She had skull fractures! So be very thankful!

    ReplyDelete