Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos From the Fourth

On the Fourth of July, we were invited to my cousin's beautiful home! Josh had to shoot a wedding all day, so the boys and I missed him. Despite missing the hubby, it was an awesome day with my family. We had fun celebrating all together! There were 21 of us in all, and we had enough food to feed twice that amount! The weather was perfect....and we swam and played...relaxed and BBQ'd! Kari (my cousin) is so talented and so hospitable, and she made the most amazing cupcakes for me! My birthday is the fifth and her hubby, Jason, had turned 40 on the third! After we ate, we piled into a few cars and drove to their friend's house...where we had perfect seats (on the grass) to watch the fireworks display! The Fourth of July has always been a special holiday for me, and this one was no different. I missed Josh so much....but it was one of my favorites....by far!

Jason's mom made a bundt cake!
Kari made these CUTE cupcakes!
Bryson LOVES corn on the cob!
Always the "ham!"
Maddie posed with Hudson! She is such a great kid and she's super helpful!
Hudson was a little afraid of the fireworks! He kept saying that he wanted to go home!
Some of the amazing fireworks...
My cousin Kari and her son, Sammy!
Bryson enjoyed the fireworks!
Hudson wanted to help me blow out the candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment