Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Reading....

Having been a Kindergarten (and first grade) teacher, I have TONS of children's books! Now that I am at home with my boys, they get to enjoy the books I collected while teaching! I used to love to read to my students, and now I am blessed to have two boys who LOVE to curl up on my lap and listen to a good story.

Christmas was always such a fun time of year to read to my students! It was always fun to read about how children around the world celebrate Christmas, and we would even cook some of the foods from around the world. Now, I enjoy reading these stories to my boys during the Christmas season.....

The Crippled Lamb
The Crippled Lamb
The Small One
The Small One by Alex Walsh (1995, Hardcover)


The Legend of the Poinsettia
Christmas Books for kids - The Legend of the Poinsettia - A Christmas Story

The Tale of Three Trees
The Tale of Three Trees   -              By: Angela Elwell Hunt                   Illustrated By: Tim Jonke

Too Many Tamales
Too Many Tamales by Gary Soto: Book Cover

Night Tree
Night Tree by Eve Bunting: Book Cover

The Christmas Star
The Christmas Star by Marcus Pfister: Book Cover

Kiersten's Surprise

Happy Reading....and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment