Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gettin' Into the Christmas Spirit

We've been having lots of fun around here. We're really "getting into the Christmas spirit!" That is, we were. Things were moving along quite nicely, and then...this week hit. A certain child's behavior has been putting me over the edge, and I am battling a severe cold. I know, I really shouldn't complain. I am just feeling a bit "Scroogy," I guess. I know there are many people who are battling "real" problems and that in the whole scheme of things, my little issues are nothing. And...praise God for that! Anyhow, I am about to share some pictures with you...and it's SO clear to me that my pictures suck. Sorry for the harsh word. It's just happens to be the most fitting. Here I am...married to a photographer...and I can't take a decent photo! It's pathetic. It's disgraceful! I know this post is all over the place, and I apologize. I mainly wanted to share some pics of the fun stuff we've been doing! How I got onto all of those other topics is beyond me. Too much DayQuil, maybe? I just wanted you to know that I know that my pictures are not award worthy. Nonetheless, I'm putting them up.


Early on in the week, Grandma Connie and Aunt Jessica came out for a visit. They brought everything they needed to decorate gingerbread houses with the boys! The boys loved every minute!!

....Always ready to flash his million dollar smile!

I love those chubby hands!
Here are the houses....almost done!
Grandma Connie is very "artsy" and she went back and added tons more to Hudson's house! Grandma and Jessica stayed for dinner and it was a wonderful night together! Why I didn't capture the "finished product" shot...I am not sure!


Last Saturday night, we went with my parents to a production of Narnia- that was held at their church. I had never seen the movie, though we own it...and Josh and Bryson love C.S. Lewis' works! The production was amazing and the boys were glued to it! Hudson was a bit scared during certain parts of it, but he didn't budge for two hours! My mom was in heaven, as he sat on her lap the whole time!

Papa bought cookies for the boys before the show!
Mimi and Papa, the Little Ham, and Prince Bryson!
What a goof ball!
Hudson and Mimi
Bryson....ready for the show....with his hot cocoa in hand!
The "White Witch"....scary!
A very large lion made his way to the stage several times during the show!
The Menashe Clan

What are you doing to get into the spirit???

No comments:

Post a Comment