Friday, December 4, 2009

Think Someone's.......

....excited for Christmas???


Hudson is very excited for Christmas this year. He keeps asking us, "How many more minutes until Santa comes?!" As we were decorating our tree the other night, he asked about 30 times. I am not exaggerating! I kept thinking to myself...'Oh boy, this is going to be a long month!' Because the kid is three, I am cutting him some slack- since his main concern is Santa and not Jesus' birth. I keep telling him about Jesus and how Mary bore Him on Christmas Day. We will keep on keepin' on.....teaching him the importance of Christmas. His older brother doesn't believe in Santa and has the details of Christ's birth down! Bryson "gets" it! One kid down, one to go.....

Merry Christmas!! Remember that Jesus is THE (One and Only) reason for the season!

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. -Luke 2:11

No comments:

Post a Comment