Saturday, December 5, 2009

You Can Call Me..."Cradle Robber!"

This past week, I went on three dates....
with three different guys!
Hey, call me what you want....
but I'd guess that if you had the same opportunities that I did,
you wouldn't have passed these guys up.
I am older than ALL of them, and I have to say....
I really enjoyed "robbing the cradle."
I did pick three really handsome guys.
We went to some really fun places!
I can't pick a favorite date....they were all so much fun!


DATE #1:

My first date was last Sat. night....with my hubby! I didn't capture any photos of the two of us that night. Josh and I went shopping (It was his one shopping trip for the year!), and then out to eat at Yard House. We shared a bunch of appetizers and some yummy desserts! Then, we snuck in a flick!! It was SO much fun! He and I had a blast and it was great to have that one-on-one time!


DATE #2:

SO....my second date was with this guy!
Bryson was so excited about our date that he paid good money (75 Bible Bucks!) for this beautiful ring. As we were about to head off on our date, he presented me with it! SO stinkin' cute! I must say that giving a woman jewelry will always give you an advantage!

Bryson and I hardly ever get time for "just the two of us"....and it was much needed!

We headed over to Paint A Memory.....and my handsome dude even opened the doors for me! He always says, "Ladies first." He is going to be a true gentleman...I can already tell.

My little date was so thrilled! He loves art!

We got to sit at our own little table, and we used all the brushes!!

Bryson painted a cross (brown with squiggly red lines down it- for Jesus' blood)...and a Christmas tree dish! It was really hard for me to let him choose what he wanted to paint. I would have picked many other things!!

He was very serious about his work!

After we painted, we headed to Target, where Bryson got an Icee (which he's usually not allowed to have) and popcorn. He also got to pick out a Bakugan (I don't get the fascination with these things....but he loves them!)

DATE #3:

My final date of the week was with this little angel.
Our church holds an "Angel Breakfast" each Christmas season, and it's for kids (ages 3-Kind.) and their parents. I had never been to one and it was incredible. The amount of time and energy that went into putting on this beautiful event is unbelievable!!

The little angel posing by some gifts!

While we ate eggs, french toast strips, sausage, cinnamon rolls, bread, and fruit....an adorable puppet show was put on for us!


We all sang 'Happy Birthday to Jesus' and the kids got a cupcake!
The decorations were soooo cute!
We got to hear the story of Jesus' birth, and each child got to play a part in the story.

"You want me to play a....what???"

"Okay, fine....I will do it....just this once!"
We went on a scavenger hunt, to find 25 things...that help tell the Christmas story!

Here is Hudson finding some of our items!

It's snowing.....in Chino Hills! Who knew....??
Hudson loved frolicking in the snow!
We made an angel ornament for our tree!


I had an awesome time with each of these dudes! I am so blessed! I know people don't always understand how you can juggle more than one man at a time....but I think I can manage!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Kristi I loved reading this post! How fun to get to go on dates with the three most important men in your life, you are truly blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete