Monday, January 25, 2010

Bryson's (Poster) Photo Shoot


Since you can't really see the fun pictures on Bryson's God Made Me Special poster (in my previous post), I thought I'd share some of them here! Josh did a little photo shoot with Bryson and I think they turned out pretty cute. Of course, I am a bit biased.



...reading his favorite series (Air Quest Adventures, by Jerry B. Jenkins)

This looks like a catalog picture to me!

Playing Legos is one of B's favorite things to do!

The kid would play his DS 24/7 if we'd let him!

Rice with soy sauce is B's favorite!

B is pointing to Hawaii, where he'd like to go surfing!

"Only a boy named David, only a little sling...."
(Bryson's favorite Bible story- David takes Goliath down with one little sling!)

Ridin' a major wave!

Future NASA employee?

Maybe he'll be the youngest kid to go to space?!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cool, Josh did a great job! I love Bryson's poster, he seems like a pretty special little boy!!

    ReplyDelete