Monday, January 4, 2010

There is so much that I "need" to write about and I have MANY pics to put up....but I wanted to share with you a new purchase of mine!

The Power of a Praying Nation (Crossings Edition)

When I was in Lake Arrowhead this past weekend, I visited the Christian bookstore, in the Village shops! It's such a cute, little store and it's packed FULL of wonderful books, CDs, jewelry, shirts, gifts, etc.. If you are ever in that area- stop in! Anyhow...I love Stormie's books and her prayers are so incredibly powerful. I highly recommend ALL of her writings! I didn't even know that this book existed and my mom found it. I just had to snatch it up! This nation so desperately needs our prayers. Our leaders and our military need our prayers! Please join with me this year (HAPPY 2010!!) in praying for our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment