Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bryson's 7th Birthday

Bryson had a wonderful 7th birthday! We started our day by going to church. Then, it was off to the Lazy Dog Cafe for lunch. We spent the rest of the day at Disneyland, with my sister (Justin and Peyton, too!). Josh's family met up with us at the Rainforest Cafe, to have dinner and sing to Bryson! After dinner, we snuck in a few more rides! And....can you believe that Disneyland had a special fireworks display...in honor of Bryson's birthday?! What a cool way to end the perfect day!

On a side note, Josh and I can't believe that we have a 7 year old. We have talked about how crazy it is that our boy is growing up too quickly. Bryson is such a blessing to us and we thank God everyday for bestowing this gift upon us. What an aweosme responsibility it is to be Bryson's mom. He is so bright and he constantly asks me questions that I don't know the answer to! He challenges me. He is creative, sensitive (sometimes a little too sensitive), funny, witty, charming, friendly, goofy, sweet, kind, and cute! He is also a very good at arguing and negotiating! We aren't sure if he will wind up a lawyer or a politician? I pray over my boy every night...and I pray that the Lord would use him in mighty ways. May he continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ....and may he know how much he is loved by us and by our Savior.

The birthday boy and his proud mom...at Lazy Dog!

Bryson chose buttered spaghetti for his birthday lunch!
(This was my favorite as a kid!)

Big smiles for daddy...who (sadly) is always behind the camera!

"Hmm.....where should we start?"

Kelly, Justin, and Peytie on Small World

Me and my beautiful sis!
(No...I am not really pregnant, even though this shirt makes me look as though I am!)

Bryson's volcano cake, at Rainforest Cafe....

Bryson and Papa Mark

Bryson and Grandma Connie

The mommies and the kiddies....

Uncle J and Bryson

Getting ready to go on Toy Story Mania...

Two cute brothers!

Hudson is always ready to "strike a pose!"

Fireworks....in honor of Bryson's big day! (hee hee)

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward."
-Psalm 127:3

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
and comes down from the Father of lights...."
-James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment