Thursday, September 24, 2009

PRAY

I am asking you all to pray for these families:

*Daisy Love Merrick is in surgery now. You can check out this link, to find out more: www.prayfordaisy.tumblr.com. Daisy has a tumor that is being removed as I write. Pray for her family. She is such a cute, little girl and her dad is pastor Britt Merrick of Reality Carpinteria.





*Please pray for the Davis family. They attend my church and their son, Dylan, has cancer. He is three years old.

*Please pray for Brielle Murray. She has cancer and is 11 years old.




God is good. God is sovereign. God is in control. I keep telling myself these things. I also keep wondering if I'd be able to say those things, if I found out it was one of my kids that had the tumor or the cancer. I know that His grace is sufficient. I know that He does not give us more than we can bear. I know that He has a plan in ALL things. But- I am brought to tears as I look at these precious faces. I am also brought to my face in prayer. Please lift these families up in prayer. Imagine it being your child....Wouldn't you want others to pray for you?! My thoughts are so scattered right now. I apologize for this messy post, but I just wanted to ask you to join me in prayer....and to stand in the gap. We are called to do so, if we are believers.

1 Thess. 5:17- Pray without ceasing.

James 5:16-....The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.




No comments:

Post a Comment