Thursday, September 3, 2009

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things....

I thought it would be fun to interview my boys and ask them about some of their favorite things! Here are their answers....verbatim!


Hudson Graham, Age 3

Hudson's Favorites:


Hobby: "Be nice!"

Color: Red and black

Place to go: Bass Pro Shop, the movies

Person: Samantha

Cereal: Frosted Flakes

Ice cream flavor: Chocolate and vanilla

Restaurant: Island's and McDonald's

Food: Pizza

Outdoor activity: Play with my doggies and hug my doggies

Toy: Monster truck, Lego Racer

Bible story: God

Drink: Water

About mom: You're beautiful and hugging you!

About dad: Going on the Buzz Lightyear ride....he's cool!

About Bryson: He's cool!

Movie: Up




Bryson Reed, Age 7

Bryson's favorites:


Color: Green and blue

Hobby: Playing DS or Wii with mom and dad

Bible verse: John 3:16...

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Place to go: Disneyland, the movies, Chuck E. Cheese's

Person: God, my parents

Cereal: Frosted Flakes

Ice cream flavor: Rainbow Sherbet

Restaurant: McDonald's, Lazy Dog, Island's, Red Brick Pizza, Rainforest Cafe

Food: Pizza, rice, chicken

Outdoor activity: Play with my dogs and ride my scooter

Bible Stories: David and Goliath, Noah's Ark, Samson

Drink: Horchata, chocolate milk, lemonade

About mom: That you're beautiful....cooking for me...loving me....keeping me alive...giving me rules to keep me safe!

About dad: He can build Legos...he can lift heavy things, help me with everything...and play video games!

About Hudson: That he's always there for me....that he was born from your tummy...he's a great brother...nice...loving....kind....sharing....he's a good kid!

About yourself: I don't really like to say things about me....because I don't want people to think I am saying I am the best.

TV Show: Ironman, Flintstones, Jetsons, Smurfs


4 comments:

  1. Kristi, this is such a cute idea!!! Is is alright if I copy you? I want to ask Chase and post it on my blog for my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!! Please tell me your blog again! I want to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is www.seeyacali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristi! I came across your blog through Amanda's, hope you don't mind. Your boys are adorable! And I just love your blog...

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete