Saturday, September 4, 2010

a sprinkle and a late birthday celebration

my sissy is having a baby in just a few weeks!! we can't wait to meet baby london! and....i get to be in the delivery room. yay! yay! a million times yay!

a few weeks back, my sister's friends threw a "sprinkle" for her. it was held at las brisas, in laguna. we had brunch and enjoyed a beautiful beach view!

our friend, janie, decorated cute vases!!
it was a four course brunch...starting with berries (yum!)
my delicious salad....
i totally forgot to take a pic of the main dish....but here's the dessert!
kel got TONS of cute stuff!! oh...to have a girl....(sigh)

gotta take a group shot!
me, the momma to be, and my mom
kel and her "bestie" (andrea)

after kel's sprinkle, we drove to my parents house....for a late birthday celebration for josh. in my family, the birthday girl/boy gets to choose what they want for their special meal! josh chose my mom's chicken parmigiana! (side note: my mom is the best cook...ever!....and that may have been part of the reason josh married me!) my mom made a delicious spinach and strawberry salad, garlic bread, and green beans to go with the chicken parm! YUM!

josh asked for chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert...
my sis and b-i-l gave josh his gift in this bag (as a joke). he didn't want to touch it....haha!
it was a fun night as a fam! we are very blessed!!

it was an incredibly fun day!! LOVE. MY. FAMILY.

1 comment: