Thursday, February 25, 2010

I am so NOT a photographer. I wish I was (were?), or that I at least knew how to use the really nice camera that Josh bought me. I am married to a pro, who just doesn't have any extra time right now- to teach me the "how to's."

Every great once in a while, I will actually capture a photo that I just love! This is one of those.....


This boy melts my heart. Could you not just eat him up?? Sorry...I'm his mom, so I know I am biased! Everyday, he comes up to me, wraps his arms tightly around me....and tells me, "You're beautiful. I love you." He hears his big brother say it....and he hears his daddy say it, too. I am spoiled by three great guys! (I don't know why I have such major insecurity issues, but I will save that for another post. I have to tell you about the book I am reading....)




2 comments:

  1. Saw this link and thought of you: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-take-better-pictures.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HowAboutOrange+%28How+About+Orange%29

    ReplyDelete