Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Girls....

My "Monday Night" Bible study just finished up a study on David (by Beth Moore). We decided to celebrate by having a little (post) Valentine's Day party! We "fun-dued" it (ha ha), wore PJ's/sweats, passed out cards and little gifts to one another, watched our last video, and had some great discussion and fellowship time. I am blessed by these ladies and their sweet spirits! New friendships have formed, "old" friendships have been strengthened, and it has been awesome to see the group grow and become more like Christ. I think I can speak for us all when I say that we learned a TON about David and his life. God called David a "man after His own heart." We pray that we will have hearts like His, as well. Here are some fun pics from our party!


...cupcakes with heart-shaped rings (because we want hearts like His!)....
....rewards for those who completed the entire study!.....
(Can you tell I used to be a teacher? Ha!)

...my Valentines....heart-shaped Rice Crispy treats....with verses attached....
"A friend loves at all times...." -Prov. 17:17
"We love because He first loved us." -1 John 4:19
...lots of fun things that the girls brought!.....

Leandra, Christy, Joanna, Michele, Lisa

Miriam, Tanya, Jessica, Leah, Wendi

Me, Kim, Neva, Michele, Erica, Jaime
Here's our whole group...and we had to make sure to include our Bible teacher....Beth!

(Our friend, Chanel, had to leave for a short time.....so she didn't make it into the pics!)

Girls-
You bless me. You challenge me. You keep me accountable. You encourage me. I love you. I love studying God's Word with you.

With love from your sister in Christ,
Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment