Friday, February 12, 2010

The Perfect Pedi


Times are tough.
Money's tight.
I don't get pedicures nearly as often as I used to.
Last week, I removed the remnants of my last pedi...leaving me with bare (ugly) toes.
Hudson said to me, "Mom- why do you have regular toes?!"
(I had a good laugh!)


Well, today was my lucky day. I actually found two gentlemen who were willing to give me a FREE pedi. Yep, that's right- FREE.



*Here they are....busy filing away!*

*My favorite part- the lotion/massage!*

*Getting the polish on the nail is very hard to do!*

*This takes lots of hard work and concentration.*

*Putting on the finishing touches....(circles in the middle of the nails)!
Can you believe that they didn't even charge extra for a special design?*

*I've never had cuter pedicurists before!!*

*TA DA! Now, I am ready for my night on the town....
(with these fine gentlemen's father!)*
(You don't have to tell me that my feet are ugly. I already know.)


Okay....I just can't do a post about my feet and NOT include one of my favorite verses....

"Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."
-Psalm 119:105-

4 comments:

  1. Oh, man - this is awesome! What a special moment to have shared with your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! How cute is that?!?! You have 2 very special boys there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do they know how to give a pedicure? Have they sat with you before? How cute!!!

    ReplyDelete