Friday, February 26, 2010

Bryson and Bee-Bekah

My good friend, Rebekah, was over for dinner this past week. When she would talk to Bryson, he would just stare at her and kind of space out. She's very beautiful (inside and out) and so I told her that I thought B had a crush on her! The following day, I asked Bryson....

"So, do you have a crush on Miss Rebekah?"

His response made me chuckle....

"Mo-om...I think I will just save girls for when I am older. You are literally the only girl I have a crush on."


*His usage of the word "literally" cracked me up!! Bryson is constantly making us laugh!! And....I am glad that he wants to "save girls for when he's older!" Ha! When I texted Josh to tell him what Bryson had said, Josh said, "I hope she won't be heartbroken!" Hee hee! By the way...the title of the post is called Bryson and Bee-bekah, because that is how Hudson pronounced her name for a long time.*


Here's a pic of Rebekah and I at her sister's wedding! I told you she's beautiful!




And, totally random...but....

A few weeks back, Bryson completed his first "I did it all by myself" Legos set! He was so proud of himself and it was very fun to keep praising him. The set was for 7-14 year olds and he didn't have any help with it. We were pretty impressed. I knew he'd be thrilled if I took a picture of him and put it up. B loves to see himself on the blog!



Love. This. Kid.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment