Monday, May 3, 2010

cheap tricks

i'm proud to say that i am now a bargain shopper and a coupon clipper!
(we started receiving the sunday paper....just to get the coupons!)

i needed something "cute" to hold my coupons in, ya know?!

not only is "my coupon holder" cute (okay...childish)....but it was cheap and it's handy!



okay....i actually have a proper (adult-like), expandable coupon file/holder somewhere. however, i don't know where it is. i happened to be at target....and voila!....i found a super cheap ($1.99) photo album. i had to decorate it, and spice it up a bit!!


the clear sleeves allow me to see exactly what i have coupons for. i categorized my coupons and now i can flip through as i shop!!


...gotta love cheap tricks!

2 comments:

  1. We started getting the Sunday paper, too, for coupons, but I'll cut them out, include them with my grocery list, and then forget to hand them over...almost EVERY single time! I'm done with coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing....up until a week ago! :) I am trying to turn a new leaf.... :) Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete