Saturday, May 8, 2010

my mommy is.....

selfless
giving
honest
hard working
trustworthy
generous
caring
sensitive
fun
energetic
kind
strong



loyal
godly
loving
humble
creative
great cook
avid golfer
amazing example
best friend
incredible "mimi"



mom....happy mother's day....

i love you so very much. thank you for raising me to be a woman who fears the Lord. thank you for teaching me responsibility. thank you for showing me what it means to be a loving mom and a loyal wife. thank you for taking me to church, and for teaching me how to cook. thank you for loving me, even when i was (am) not easy to love. thank you for listening and for caring. thank you for sharing with me and confiding in me. thank you for being a safe place for me to run to. thank you for comforting me when i need it, and thank you for giving me a kick in the pants when i need that, too. you are not only my mom....but you are a best friend. i pray that i can be half the mom to my boys, that you've been to me. the Lord couldn't have blessed me more. i can't wait to spend the day with you. i honor you. i cherish you. i love you.

love, kristi lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment