Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Are You....



....ready to be really impressed???

I mean....this is really impressive!

Super-duper impressive!

Last night, I built my first Lego "creation."
I actually followed every step in the book, and completed it (on my own).
Oh, sure...Bryson sat there and found the pieces for me...and he got upset when I commented on the fact that I was doing it alone. He even had the audacity to remark that by my saying I was doing it alone....I made it sound as if "I was better than anyone else!" (That kid. He kills me.) Anyhow, this Lego set is geared toward kids aged 7-12....so I am a little behind....but that's okay. I felt a huge sense of accomplishment, which is actually pretty pathetic...I know! But, just give me this moment, would you?? I am not proud in the "haughty" sense, but proud to have finished a little project. So, please don't misunderstand this post and think me arrogant. Just think of me as one who delights in "simple pleasures!"
(You likey my jet???)

"The Lord detests the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished."
-Proverbs 16:5-


No comments:

Post a Comment