Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Integrity and Sass

Bryson is constantly saying things that we want to write down and keep forever. Sometimes, he uses big/fancy words, other times he asks something inquisitive, and more often than not....he comes up with something funny and/or cute. Last week, we were on our way home from school and I was asking Bryson about his day....

Bryson: I shared my brown crayon with 'So and So'....because he lost his....

Me: Oh, Bryson.....that was very nice of you! Did Mrs. Irwin see you sharing?

Bryson: No, nobody saw me. But, mom...that's okay that nobody saw me. I want to have integrity and integrity means 'doing the right thing, even when nobody's looking!'

*That boy melts my heart.*

Yesterday, however.....

Me: Bryson, can you please carry this into the house?

Bryson: Mom, would it be sassy if I said....'Do I look like I have any free hands to carry that?'

*'Nuf said!*


No comments:

Post a Comment