Monday, October 5, 2009

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow....

A while back, I did a post on my love of Fiber One bars. My love has now expanded to more than just their bars. I love Fiber One pancakes, Fiber One yogurt, Fiber One toaster pastries, and Fiber One muffin mixes. I have been making their muffins a lot lately! My whole family loves them and gobbles them up, and within a day....12 muffins will disappear before my very eyes!

**NOTE: I still tend to mentally count Weight Watchers POINTS, and Fiber One muffins are 3 POINTS each. However, you can supplement the oil and eggs with applesauce and egg whites, which will reduce each muffin to 2 POINTS. The muffins are moist (I hate that word, but they are!) and yummy!! Put a tad o' butter on them and eat them fresh out of the oven for a yummy breakfast or snack! Fiber One muffins come in Banana Nut, Apple Cinnamon, and Blueberry. My favorites are the Banana Nut and Blueberry!**



Beware....their products are SO delicious that though they are "here today," they will be "gone tomorrow!"





No comments:

Post a Comment