Monday, October 26, 2009

Will Work For Coffee

If you know me, you know that I love makeup. I mean....love it!
I love to try new colors, apply it, and play around! Over the years, I have contemplated going to school to "learn" the art of applying makeup. I have always thought it would be fun to work at the counter(s), too. Several (brave) friends have let me experiment on them! A few months back, I got to "work on" my friend, Theresa. She was attending a Murder Mystery dinner, and needed to look like a rich woman....so we really had some fun with her lashes and lips! This past weekend, my friend (Jacky) was a bridesmaid in her good friend's wedding...and so she came over "bright and early" for some primping. I got to do her hair and makeup, and she brought me Starbucks! Can't ask for better payment than that....

Jacky...all "done up!"
Look at those lashes! They are 100% REAL!
"Ms. Jessica Rochester" (a.k.a. Theresa) had some false lashes and bright red lips!
Call me crazy, but I think Theresa can pull this look off!
Pretty....pretty....!!

**I am a big fan of neutral lips and smoky eyes! So....both lovely ladies got the smoky eyes and I love how Jacky's neutral lips looked! Theresa needed the bright red lips to pull off her character....but a light lip on her would have looked great, too!**

No comments:

Post a Comment