Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Need Your Help!

OR ??

Our 11th anniversary is quickly approaching and Josh and I don't know what to do. We get to go away next weekend (sans kids) and Josh says he'd like to do "something different." I can't seem to come up with any "different" ideas. Can you?? Here's the thing....we can't go wine tasting, since Josh is allergic (and I don't care for wine). We can't really afford to fly somewhere, and we don't want to spend half of our time in the car! See?? It's kind of hard, isn't it? My question for you is....should we go to the beach or the mountains, or somewhere in between?! The only different idea I had was to go sky-diving. The thing is....if we didn't die doing it, my mother would kill us! So....if you have any good ideas for us, they would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. What about staying down at the beach and taking a gondola ride. My husband and I did that one year and it's very romantic (and fun!). They have them down at Naples Island in Long Beach, there's also lots of little romantic bistros to eat at down there. Just an idea. Have fun and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie!! I have checked out your blog lately, too! :) How's it going, mommy?!! Josh and I decided to try Priceline and we were able to book a 4 star hotel in San Diego, for only $75/night. So....it's not very "different"...but we decided we'd like to relax! :) Josh knows the owners of the gondola company in Newport and they gave us a fabulous dinner and ride for our second anniversary!! It was SO fun!! Thanks for the wonderful idea! Thank you for leaving a comment! Oh...have you tried the peanuts and candy corn yet?? I keep snagging bites of mine!

    ReplyDelete