Friday, October 16, 2009

Why I Love My Man....

Tomorrow, Josh and I will celebrate 11 years of wedded bliss!

Here are 11 reasons why I love YOU, "my main squeeze"......

1. You take your role of provider seriously. You always have.

2. You are sensitive and caring.

3. You are quick, witty, and funny.

4. You rub my feet...pretty much every night.

5. You ALWAYS put me (and the boys) first. You are very selfless.

6. You take out the trash, scoop the poop, and clean out the fish bowls.....You do all of those "yucky" jobs without complaining.

7. You let me pick the restaurants and the movies.

8. You love me, despite my MANY flaws.

9. You always make me feel like a queen, and you tell me that you think I am beautiful.

10. You are very talented, and you are never prideful.

11. You are a man of integrity.

**Okay...so I could come up with a million more reasons why I love you. I can't imagine 'doing life' without you. You are the most amazing husband and father. I am convinced that I am the most blessed woman in the world. I am SO thankful that the Lord ordained our marriage and is in the center of it. I remember that Eph. 4:9-12 was read at our wedding and it holds true for us today. I love you, Josh. I always will. You have my heart forever.
XOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment