Monday, November 2, 2009

Costume Party & Family Fest 2009

Halloween is definitely my least favorite "holiday"....(Sorry to offend you if it happens to be your favorite!) This year, the whole family was invited to a party...and we got to dress up. I know some people love dressing up, but I am not one of those people. I kept procrastinating with my costume (and Josh's)...and at the last minute, we borrowed some costumes from my sister and her hubby. Of course, the boys were thrilled to wear their costumes...as they love dressing up (all year round)! As much as I dreaded wearing a costume, the party was VERY fun and Josh and I actually wound up winning the costume contest! Go figure.....

Spot the dog...and his candy....

My (bad boy) rocker....
(I have to say...I am digging those tats. Anyone with me??)

A rocker and his guitar!

G.I. Joe character (a.k.a. Bryson) and his Star Wars friend, Jack!

The whole family....(quite eclectic!)


Each year, we attend CCCH's Family Fest event. Our church goes all out to provide a safe and fun night for all! The boys have a blast...eating, playing games, bouncin' in the inflatables, going on a few rides, eating some more, and watching the fireworks! My family comes each year, too...and it's always a great night!!


Spot was not happy about his black nose!

This one's always ready to strike a 'mean guy' pose....

If Spot ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!

A little happier, maybe??

My friend, Rebekah (a Victorian queen), Bryson, and I....

The adorably happy, little bumble bee (Peyton)!

Doggies like to jump and bounce!

My beautiful sis and mom...and me...

Chugga Chugga choo choo.....

...finding lost coins!.....

We were sure glad that our little pup got happier as the night wore on....

Mommy and her cute boys
(who were too busy watching fireworks to look at the camera)...

It was a super fun weekend, all in all. The party was a blast- on Friday night. The kids and I attended a free kids' event at Lifeway Christian bookstore on Sat.. The boys made crafts, watched movies, ate snacks, and we even won a $10 gift card. I totally forgot to take pics! We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Alicia's Cookery (post coming soon)...and went home to rest a bit, before heading to church. On Sunday, we took our "crummy candy" to Wahoo's Fish Taco, after church...and traded it in for free kids' meals!! YUM! Man....were we tuckered out from our busy weekend of fun! Hope you had a safe and fun weekend as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment