Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful For....


...my FAMILY!
*Here are (in no particular order) some random shots taken over the past few months!*

Hudson, Bryson, Grandma Margaret, and Peyton


Josh, Dad, and Justin (my bro-in-law)

...two of my boys!

...my handsome dad, my beautiful sis, me, and my beautiful mom!

...my smiling 7 yr. old!


...Peytie Pie (my niece)...

....sweet-natured Bryson!

....my "ham"...Hudson!

...my littlest pumpkin!



**One night, a few months back, Bryson was praying and he started thanking the Lord for blessing him....and he interrupted his prayer to ask me where in the Bible it says, "My cup runs over." I told him it's in Psalm 23...and then he said, "Oh yeah..."....and he continued on with his prayer. Well, today....I feel incredibly blessed. My cup runneth over!!

Psalm 23....

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
He leads me beside quiet waters,
He restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


--Please don't hate me if you're a part of my family and there is not a picture of you on here! I love you immensely!--

No comments:

Post a Comment