Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ready or Not....Here We Come!!

My mom's side of the family has been talking (for years) about renting a cabin over the holidays! Well, this year....our dream is becoming a reality! One of Bryson's friends at school is Jack B. and Jack B's grandma and her hubby own a BEAUTIFUL camp, in Lake Arrowhead. The camp boasts a lodge, a cabin, two tree houses, and a tee pee! The camp is set upon 40 acres and my family gets to stay there over New Year's! There are 29 of us, and 11 of the 29 are kids! What amazing memories we will make! We are all so excited and this past weekend, my mom, my aunts, my cousins, and I got to make a day trip up to Lake Arrowhead....to check out the camp and the grounds. After we did some planning, we went to lunch and walked/shopped around Lake Arrowhead Village. I always LOVE time with the amazing women in my family!! It was a gorgeous day, albeit chilly....and we had a blast together!


My cousins: Kym and Kari, and me!


My mom, Aunt Gerene, and Aunt Georgia


A beautiful view of the lake!

**For more info on Pine Mountain Camp, check out their website:
www.pinemountaincamp.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment